Things To Do in 2008

*Cannon River Valley Trail (bike)
*Douglas Trail (bike)
*Half-Marathon
*Another Half-Marathon
*Goal Weight 160 pounds

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Healthy You Challenge Tuesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So this is my first week with the Healthy You Challenge Group. Thanks so much for all of your encouraging comments. This week has been alot better for me as far as working out and eating is concerned. I just realized that I have 20 weeks exactly until my birthday, which I have celebrated as a birthmonth for the last two years...so as a sub-challenge I am thinking of a 20 week birthday challenge, but I haven't come up with all the details as of yet. Anyway, about to go run my 3 miles for the day......

Oh yeah, starting weight for me is 196 lbs.

12 comments:

Felicia said...

Best wishes! YOU CAN DO IT!!

*huggles*
=0)

Tami said...

Thanks for your comment! I am loving the community that is building so I am excited to cheer you on! Congrats on how much you've already lost, and for being honest about what you are encountering.

As for ass... it's just such a great word. I love the way it sounds and the way it looks when written. I just love the word. The object, not so much, but the word, yes.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

If you're running three miles, you are well on your way to reaching ALL of your goals! Way to go!

Welcome to the HYC!

Susie said...

Hello!!! Welcome to the HYC--it has been such a great find for me..helps keep me motivated, learning and accountable!!! I wish you much success!! i suffer for inconsistency as well. :)

briy said...

Hi there!

I just want to welcome you to the HYC! :) It's nice to "blog-meet" you. I've struggled with inconsistency for a long time... I never knew best how to put it, but I think "inconsistency" is perfect. My eating was inconsistent (great one day, terrible the next), my workouts were sporadic, and worst of all, my motivation was inconsistent. But the Healthy You Challenge has really helped me with that.

Good luck! You can do it!
~briy

Irish Mom said...

Welcome and hope you enjoyed your run!!

Viv said...

I hope you had a great 3 miler! Good luck to you with the challenge. You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to HYC! You can do it! Hope you enjoyed your run!

Anonymous said...

What's another word for inconsistency? I'm a procrastinator big time but determined to get to where I want to be.

But what about? ... I have such an interesting life no 2 days are the same.

Truly it is persistence that wins every battle so you are an overcomer.

Loved thr video clip.

Diana Swallow said...

I think a birthday challenge for yourself is a great motivator! I've always been one to sort of celebrate my birthday in October and the party doesn't end until New Years.

Running three miles is fabulous and that will carry you a long way towards meeting your goals. We have so many runners in the HYC, I think its great!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome to HYC! You can do it!

Heather said...

thanks so much for the note on my blog! I know you can do well during this challenge and get to your goal weight.