Things To Do in 2008

*Cannon River Valley Trail (bike)
*Douglas Trail (bike)
*Half-Marathon
*Another Half-Marathon
*Goal Weight 160 pounds

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is it the Fiber??

I felt like a block of concrete on the TM today. I'm thinking all the fiber has me feeling really bloated and nauseated....not to mention it feels like I have aliens moving around in my intestines who are also making what goes into the toilet look quite otherworldly. Sorry, that was gross.

So even though my workout sucked-at least I did it. I also got in all my fiber. Water not so great-probably 6 glasses. Well I am off to bed. Hopefully the aliens in my belly will calm down soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a miserable feeling when your body is adjusting to additional fiber... I hope things "settle down" for you...

the alien thing was pretty funny, I have to say! :-)

Hanlie said...

Hi, just a belated welcome to the HYC!

The two things are related - if you increase your fiber you have to increase your water, unless your fiber comes from water rich sources like fruit. Hope that helps!

Viv said...

I hope the aliens went to sleep..LOL! I never thought of it that way.