Things To Do in 2008

*Cannon River Valley Trail (bike)
*Douglas Trail (bike)
*Half-Marathon
*Another Half-Marathon
*Goal Weight 160 pounds

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Thing About Being Inconsistent....

is that you don't want to blog about it. But here I am confessing my sins asking for all of your blogland prayers and good energy. Just say "Lord, please help this girl get off her arse!!" Yes, it is cold and snowy in MN, and while it makes me feel like sh*t, it is still not a sufficient excuse to just not workout for a week. I've got to get it together sometime before I die right?!?!

3 comments:

Matt said...

JUST FLING YOURSELF OUT THE DOOR.

That's the easiest way to overcome inconsistency: Don't Even Think About It, Just Do It.

(That Nike slogan is starting to make sense to me now.) :-)

And read my blog for motivation! http://stillwaitingfortherunnershigh.blogspot.com

Grace Acres said...

Hey if you didn't set the goal in the first place you never would have reached the weight loss success that you have already, we all get inconsistent and that's okay as long as we keep trying.

Matt said...

Tell us all how much you have exercised in the last week. BE HONEST.