Things To Do in 2008

*Cannon River Valley Trail (bike)
*Douglas Trail (bike)
*Half-Marathon
*Another Half-Marathon
*Goal Weight 160 pounds

Monday, April 7, 2008

I, too, struggle to Overcome My "Piece of Sh*t Ways"!!!

My dream weekends usually consist of sleeping in until at least 1pm....3pm on a good day and then sitting in my room overdosing on mindless reality TV and YouTube eating all kinds of crazy concoctions that run thru my brain....and let's not forget the cocktails. That's why this video touched me so. I feel you Jimmy Kimmel!! Although ultimately I am really trying to change my piece of sh*t ways. It's the hardest thing I have ever done!!

If when you click on the following video it tells you it is no longer available--just click on menu in the bottom right hand corner and go to the url directly. I don't know why it does that!

No comments: